35mm film is my canvas; a Pentax K1000, my brush; this wild world, my muse.
Fascinated by synchronous moments,
I create them on film. Using a Pentax K1000, I combine exposure layers and drawings in the camera and onto film.
Since I photograph with analogue material and equipment, I don’t get to see how the images will look until I develop the film.
You might think me crazy, but I actually do this on purpose because I want to create art from feeling instead of from my head.
It makes me trust that I am taking the right image for the right frame.
I have to listen to my intuition, to stay open to the unexpected, and most importantly to play.
When I do, the results are magical.
Even after 14 years, I am still amazed when I discover synchronicity in my photographs.
Subscribe to my newsletter and you'll receive:
- Postcards of my artwork and invitations to my shows.
- First peeks at my works in progress.
- Special discounts and gifts.
Plus, you will get access to:
- A community of like-minded art collectors and artists.
- Notifications of new posts on my site.
- Insights into how I make my photos and the places where I photograph.